Saturday, April 16, 2011

My 100th Post!

Now, I don't intend to make a habit of making these Milestone posts (This will probably be the last until the "It's been 1 Year" post that won't come around til January) but, I mean, it is pretty exciting.  Four months ago, when it was the dawning of the new year, I kept saying that I wanted to do something this year, to actually set a goal and carry it out for a resolution, instead of not even setting one, or setting one that didn't matter and forgetting it.

You know the story by now, but still, every day I come here and post something, it just brings about a nice feeling that I can't really put words to.  And even though I'm not in this to say, "Hey, this is awesome, this is the 50th post, the 100th post, 150th, etc", not acknowledging that, since starting this when I did, I've put out 100, at the very least semi-meaty, content-offering posts wouldn't feel right.  So, maybe I am just bragging, but hey, maybe I'm at liberty to do so, yeah?  >.>

I'm losing my point here, and I am a bit scatter-brained tonight, so I just wanted to say, hey, it's been 100 posts now.  Thanks to everyone who's been reading thus far and will continue to do so, and if you're reading this somewhere down the road, catching up on the old stuff for whatever reason, then hey, thanks for checking this out.  Here's to more milestones!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, dude. And don't beat yourself up for feeling good about it - I sure don't.

    You'll get there before you know it.

    ReplyDelete