Friday, April 29, 2011

Headache and Rambling! (Also some music, kind of.)

My head hurts because the temperature has been up and down all day. Between nearly freezing this morning with the wind blowing like it was, and then warming up later, it just hasn't been all that pleasant of a day, not mentioning that I was out and about as well.  Garage sales won't, er, browse themselves after all.  Which sucks, since that's all I did.  But after having some incredible deals from Yard/Garage sales in the past, I can't just stop going to them.

I know, technically, I should have some sort of statement out there regarding the whole PSN situation, so, well, here it is:  It sucks.  That's about it, really.  It's a big cluster-fuck made of smaller cluster-fucks and it's not going to end well, but it's not going to kill anyone either.  That's about it, really.   I mean, there's a lot of ground to cover concerning it, but I'm neither interested nor willing to do so, as you can easily find the info elsewhere and my opinion isn't exactly an informed or concerned one.  I never attached a credit card to my PSN account, and this isn't the first time a big corporation's database was hacked into and personal information (including, by default, my own) was taken.  And it likely won't be the last time.

Also in the bad ideas category is the fact that I've been listening to Kesha lately, despite not actually liking her.  Mostly because I also don't -dislike- her for some reason.  I guess it's just that she's different sounding, so there's merit in listening, as well as the catchiness of the songs, but the songs aren't genuinely enjoyable, at least not for me.  The song choices for me have been, in no particular order:




(Small windows because they're just lyric videos)

It's just a weird thing.  Like I said, I don't explicitly dislike or like her or the songs, but I can't stop listening to them.  Damn their catchiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment