Of course, it's just starting to build up steam, and there's still good games like Sorcery on the horizon, so I'm not too worried. For those that don't want to go to The currently Official site for it, here's basically the 'important' bit.
Like I said, I just wonder as to the scope of what will be produced here, what will be -allowed- to be produced, at least. If there's some sort of actual development to it towards something gamey, then I expect quite a bit out of it. We'll just have to see how it unfolds!
Who is Move.me for?Move.me is designed for academic researchers, university instructors, college students, programming hobbyists, and HCI developers. Show us how you can take the PS Move beyond traditional gaming and into areas such as:
- Games and tools that support kids' physical fitness and nutrition.
- Kid-friendly programming interfaces for computer/technology classes or individual learning.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Sports physiology or fitness training.
- Music and the creative arts.