Saturday, May 28, 2011

White Knight Chronicles 2 Dated for Europe, America gets nothing.


So, a little while back, I pointed out that White Knight Chronicles 2 and White Knight Chronicles:  Origins were both officially announced for Europe, but the release date was fairly vague.  Now it's a bit more concrete.  According to Joystiq, both games will see a release date on some day between June 8th and June 10th, depending on your territory which is, uh, fairly soon, actually!  I guess they just wanted to be sure, of course.

So, what did the publisher for the American version say about what we get?  "Eh, Summer."  Which, seeing as June 21st will be the first day of Summer here (I believe), well, there will be at least a slight delay, and of course, the title I'm most interested in hearing about, Origins, wasn't breathed of at all.  Getting a little upset with the waiting, fellas.  I like my giant robots and all (which, come on, these are basically giant robots), but I won't wait forever to hear things about them.

(Please localize it, I will buy it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment