Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Note - Tired

Bleugh.  I really didn't want to not post tonight, but there's no way I'll be able to actually post anything cohesive unless this magical blue potion called Mountain Dew: Voltage wakes me up some.  So there might be a proper post still, but don't be surprised if there's not.

But at the very least, I offer something of content:  Music.

(Small box since it's a static image)

I'd say I know I've heard this before, but, well, I know I have, but not in the way I mean.  Or...something.  I know I heard it in one of Kaseius' vids (Not spoiling which one, it adds to the surprise/enjoyment), but I mean, like, before that.  Can't for the life of me remember where, though.

I will also mention that Phantasy Star Portable 2 has developed a fondness for punching me in the dick repeatedly and I'm not too pleased with that.  Stupid bosses with their stupid-strong attacks.  You know who you are.

Going to get LittleBigPlanet 2 tomorrow barring any unfortunate GameStop Pre-order shortages that might result in an unfortunate purging with fire.

That's about it; I've got two proper posts (Should I start calling them articles?  I mean, I know this isn't like.....an article thing, but "proper post" sounds weird.) in mind and will likely be putting them up in the next two days.  I imagine they will be enjoyable!  (Both of them kicking off new sections or what-have-you as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment