Saturday, October 5, 2013

Okay, So, Go Watch Shingeki no Kyojin

The theme song is so damn badass.

I like to, you know, write things in my blog posts, especially when I'm telling you specifically to do something.  So when I tell you to go find a way to watch Shingeki no Kyojin (more commonly known as Attack on Titan), you're probably like "Oh, why?  Is it good?  What's it about?"  I could tell you the answers to those questions.  In fact, okay, I will.

Because it's awesome.  Yes, it's awesome, not just good.  It's about awesome things.

Saying anything about the show would kind of be spoilers, so just....go watch it.  Stream it somewhere - Crunchyroll has it as one of the like three dozen shows it streams as a pay service for some reason.  It's also on Hulu if that's your thing.  There are other streaming options, of course, though I'm not sure about any of them, so I won't share.  You all know how to use the internet, though.  I think there's a physical release, but it's probably absurdly expensive, so I won't even look.  Do what you have to do.

Just....just watch the show.  I am.

coincidentally that is why short post tonight, I'm sure you'll forgive me

1 comment:

  1. Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. Love this AoT anime, love the Attack on Titan cosplay costumes in www.cosplayfield.com!

    ReplyDelete