Friday, May 16, 2014

Two Days in a Row!

Were the picture better, you could see that this actually houses my old 16 gig stick.  You have served me well, friend.

So, yesterday Drakengard 3 CE ships.  Today, I receive my 64 GB Vita Memory Stick.  I am convinced that tomorrow will bring something equally amazing, or I will have something absolutely terrible befall me, because this shit just isn't average.  Good fortune avoids me like the plague, so two days of it in a row is especially suspicious and makes me worry about just what the universe has in store for me.

But for now, I'll suspend my concerns because I have a fucking lot of space to work with.

I have noticed that, despite the constant concerns I've had with my old 16 gig stick and the space therein, on upgrading I discover that I don't have a veritable bevy of goodies with which to fill my new expanse.  This is likely due to my insistence on buying physical and having space to work with is -always- a good thing, but it's sort of made me want to just buy up a bunch of stuff -just- to fill it out, which is admittedly kind of a bad idea.  But my list of things to add to my Vita looks something like this so far:

  • Soul Sacrifice (Free Digital version)
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Velocity Ultra
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD (I might not even bother)
  • Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark
  • Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
  • Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
  • Vagrant Story
  • Unit 13
  • Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
  • Street Fighter X Tekken (Might not bother)
  • Modnation Racers: Road Trip (Won't bother)
  • Smart As... (Don't know about this one)
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  • Limbo
  • Urban Trial Freestyle (Probably won't)
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Had it once, probably won't get it back)
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
  • Sine Mora (Might Not)
  • Gods Eater Burst
  • BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Deleted it for space a while ago)
  • Wipeout 2048
  • New Little King's Story (Deleted for space)
  • Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Corpse Party
  • Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  • A few more PSP games including the earlier Personas
  • Final Fantasies VII-IX and X-2
....okay, so it looks like a lot and actually if I try to fit all of that on my stick, it probably won't fit. Aaaaand I skimmed over a few things like all of the Atlus RPGs I've bought on sale.

But if you compare that to the list of physical games I have (which I won't bore you with), then it -really- doesn't compare.  And those are the games I kind of want to have digital versions of now...just to have them.  Persona 4 Golden, for example or Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete, just so I can play them whenever.  It's....a slippery slope now, because yes, I already have these games and I already own them, but owning a digital version -too- would be nice.  I feel like I finally understand why Chance buys up multiple versions of games he likes, because that compulsion is welling up inside of me now.  I must resist.

I'm going to be a little more expectant of Playstation Plus, however, as I'll actually be able to download the games I get like...right away.  I won't know what to do with myself!  Aside from have games.

Like, fucking all of them.

but the Vita has no games, right

No comments:

Post a Comment