Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bonus Post: Helloween is a Fantastic Man, LPing Nier


I talk about Helloween4545 a lot as we have established in the past, and it's not without good reason.  The guy is a genuinely funny person and a nice dude on top of it.  He also has a copy of Grimoire Nier which earns my eternal jealousy.  All of my eternal jealousy.

Of course, Nier -is- the topic on the table, which is fairly obvious from the post title.  This is just a short post to point out that, as you can tell from the above embed, he has actually begun the undertaking of LPing Nier which, as you know, is kind of my thing.  The Nier part, that is.  It's not a substitution for actually purchasing and playing the game yourself, so I am not advising you to watch this LP in lieu of doing that.  Because look, it's a goddamn wonderful game and it's like $20 if you can find a copy, much like Valkyria Chronicles.  (Unless something happened while I wasn't looking, of course)  It is a game that deserves to be purchased and played, so my plea is that you -do that-.

Though I realize that's not for everyone.  I get it.  I also realize that it's a game you want to experience multiple times.  For both of those situations, the LP is here and I'm not sure of the update schedule (I think once a week?), but it's definitely something to keep an eye out for.  So good on you, Helloween, you are a king among gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment