Friday, December 28, 2012

Bleh.


Today was just kind of one of those days.  Nothing in particular happened that was negative, but it was just one of those things where....well, it just wasn't good either.  I'm sure I don't have to explain just what one of 'those days' are like, as I'm sure everyone has had them.

I started the first post of a two parter about 999 in lieu of reviewing it, and it's in my saved posts, but I don't have the drive or the excitement to continue it tonight.  So I give you sad Mog, some explanation and a link to that fantastic Lightning gif from a few posts back.  And the promise of a neat couple of 999-related posts, I suppose.  Good night, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you have facebook or an email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a Kupowered email address on the right side of the site that I try to check fairly often.

      I saw your last comment and unfortunately I never got around to pre-ordering LittleBigPlanet Karting - I only just got it for Christmas, actually. Apologies that I won't be able to help you with that.

      Delete