Friday, May 13, 2011

And wrap it up with Music - Lately Edition

So, lately, I've been letting my 'Pop side' have a little fun with my music choices.  Nothing wrong with that, right?



After hearing this song a few times, I've just been completely unable to stop wanting to hear it.  So I found it on Youtube and have done the normal binging out on it.  I think it's the catchy beat that's keeping me around.  Whatever it is, I'll be doomed to listening to it for a couple weeks still.  However will I manage.

That said, I do believe I've found tomorrow's anthem.



There's not a lot to say about that song.  It's just really good.  Not too serious, not too deep or anything, just a neat little song that's fun to hear and sing.  Reminiscent of the love affair everyone, including me, had with Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You".  Just Wonderful.

And hey, if I'm going to mention it, might as well link it.

No comments:

Post a Comment