Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Forgot to Post

And I forgot what I was going to post about.  Whoops!

So instead of whatever I was going to post, I'll show off my backlog to this point for the first time.


 Pictured are games that I, at the very most, have barely scratched the surface on.  The picture quality isn't great, and I have a generic PS3 case in there, so let me go ahead and list the games from left to right.
  • Sports Champions
  • Dynasty Warriors:  Gundam 2
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Dynasty Warriors:  Strikeforce
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Grand Theft Auto IV:  Episodes from Liberty City
  • Saw
  • Red Faction:  Guerilla
  • Fallout 3:  Game of the Year Edition
  • The Sly Collection
  • The Saboteur
  • Demon's Souls
  • Saint's Row 2
  • Bayonetta
  • Mirror's Edge
  • John Woo Presents:  Stranglehold
  • Folklore
So, yeah, when I say that I have my gaming time pretty much tied up already, know that I am not lying.  Currently, I'm working on Dynasty Warriors:  Strikeforce, which, I don't know what 'Done' will constitute, but we'll see.  I'm also really really trying to make sure I start LBP2 again.  After that?  I've no clue whatsoever.

Keep in mind, that's just my PS3 games.  Granted, my PSP backlog is rather tame; consisting mostly of God of War:  Ghost of Sparta, Valkyria Chronicles 2 (which I'm currently playing, anyway) and maybe a couple other things.

That's what makes it hard, knowing that Yakuza 4 comes out in March and I will have money to buy it.  Because I really don't need to buy anything else, but on the other hand, Yakuza 4.

I think we all know how that one's going to end.

1 comment:

  1. "I think we all know how that one's going to end."

    About two weeks of you talking about it on IRC and -nothing else-.

    ReplyDelete